Call Now For more Information
Contact US Today for a FREE Consultation
What is a Legal Nurse Consultant?
A registered nurse consultant who draws from their expertise as a healthcare provider along with specialized training consults with attorneys on medical-related legal cases. Legal Nurse Consultants assist attorneys in interpreting medical records and understanding medical terminology & conditions to achieve the best results for their clients.
Life Care Planning
- Records Analysis/Review
- Patient Home Visit/Evaluation
- Cost Analysis
- Trial/LCP Testimony
- Medical Records Review & Verbal Report
- Written Medical Analysis, Asses Damages/Injuries
- Organize Medical Records, Testimony Prep
- Case Chronology
- Locate Testifying Expert(s)
- Medical Records Review, Case Screening,
- Affidavit & Research
- Expert Testimony (Deposition, Trial/Arbitration)
- Complete Physical Patient Assessment
- Regularly Evaluates Patient Nursing Needs
- Assist Patient With Getting Proper Medical Care
- Determine Nursing Diagnosis
- Develop a Care Plan With Goals
- Provide Health Instruction To Patient
- Identify Future Needs For Patient
I have 18 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in a variety of healthcare settings. Such settings include University hospitals, integrative medicine clinics, women’s health clinics, and acute care hospitals. I am a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant & Life Care Planner. I have a passion for medicine along with the health and well-being of others.
As a Legal Nurse Consultant, I screen medical records, write medical chronologies and reports, testify and assist in locating testifying experts. With these services, I am able to improve the outcomes for people that have been wrongfully injured and for false claims of injury.
Call Today For a Free Consultation
Legal RN Services can help with